The list of catchy app names includes products that have already achieved success. Their progress depends not only on the title but also on other app page elements, as well as competent SEO and ASO strategies and, of course, the app’s quality. However, a fantastic title can really attract a huge number of users. Here are just a few examples of trending apps
that are worthy of your attention:
- Duolingo. Its name combines the Latin words “two” and “language,” which perfectly reflects the product’s essence. Based on this idea, Instagram and Pinterest were also invented.
- MyFitnessPal. The developers aimed to create not just a fitness app but a pocket coach who can be perceived as a friend, “pal.” PayPal and GreenPal pursued the same idea.
- YouTube. Marketers have used a capital letter within a word to separate the two semantic elements. Similar examples are WhatsApp and ooVoo.
- Foodies. Adding melodic sounds to a familiar word makes it more memorable. The same idea underlies such catchy titles as Smarty and Phonto.
- Uber. This short, capacious word is taken from German. It contains sounds found in most languages, while in itself, it is pretty showy. Similar examples are Tinder and Tor.
These examples follow the best naming requirements: They are short, catchy, and unique.